Join Anant and DataStax as we walk you through the steps to get started with your cloud migration. We will be partaking in a 3 part online workshop to help lead you through the journey. We will be going over how to transform your legacy platform to a server-less cloud database and API. We will discuss planning, migrating, and fully realizing your cloud transformation. Part 1: Designing & Planning a Cloud Migration will begin at 12 pm EST on Tuesday, September 21st. Be sure to register to join us here.
Anant and DataStax are coming together to discuss the steps involved when migrating platforms to the cloud. The cloud is becoming serverless and we are going to teach you the why, what, and how to begin your company’s migration.
In this webinar we will be covering:
- How to think like an Architect and plan out the steps to making your move.
- Understanding what is required when planning a cloud migration.
- How to map out your migration like a pro and impress your colleagues.
- This is a free-to-attend webinar. No need to have your credit card out!
- The workshop will be streamed on YouTube here.
- Join the dedicated Discord server to join the discussion and have your questions answered by the presentors or the community!
- If you have any technical questions please don’t hesitate to post them to the DataStax community.
We look forward to engaging with everyone! So again, don’t miss your opportunity to start your journey to the cloud by signing up for the event on Eventbrite.
Cassandra.Link is a knowledge base that we created for all things Apache Cassandra. Our goal with Cassandra.Link was to not only fill the gap of Planet Cassandra but to bring the Cassandra community together. Feel free to reach out if you wish to collaborate with us on this project in any capacity.
We are a technology company that specializes in building business platforms. If you have any questions about the tools discussed in this post or about any of our services, feel free to send us an email!