Why you decided to chose this resource.
Someone recommended Sandler Sales Training to me, and then someone else said that their company used their methods for Sales training. I bought the books before I went in for a complimentary workshop.
What did you learn from it?
This book is about getting perspective and self-awareness through insights into thinking, psychology, and acting behaviors and habits that are either helping or hurting ourselves from our success. It is a personal development book first, and a sales book second.
Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
Key Knowledge : The 11 Insights
- There is no growth without pain.
- Keep your belly button covered.
- No one can enter your castle without your permission.
- Avoid reach-back and after-burn
- There’s a difference between who you “I” and what you “R.”
- People make buying decisions emotionally and justify those decisions intellectually.
- Seventy percent of your selling behavior comes from your Nurturing Parent.
- Zero percent of your selling behavior comes from your Critical Parent.
- Thirty percent of your selling behavior comes from your Child.
- If you are only what you were told you could be, you are less than what you can be.
The Ultimate Success Principle is a convergence of three things.
- Behavior – goals and action plans
- Attitude – outlook, beliefs, and expectations
- Technique – strategies and tactics
How are you using what you learned?
Over the years, I have taken many personal development classes and have created leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development classes. The insights related to Sales, I’ve been using internally and with clients already.
- No more slow nos. Yes or no. Now or never. Time is of the essence.
- Having a life purpose bigger than myself, with a positive attitude, with specific strategies for getting it done.
- Disregarding discouraging and negative emotions from people.
How can we as a company or individuals in the company use this?
- Each person will have a Phoenix plan for themselves. We were already going to do this, but this book can help explain the importance of why.
- Each person in the company needs to seek a future version of themselves that only they can define in their Phoenix plans.
- Each team member will be trained on the importance of positive thinking and communication.
- Each team leader will be trained on the Phoenix plan to set clear visions for each team and team member.
- Book: 2 Copies in D.C. Office
- Amazon : Sandler Success Principles : 11 Insights that will change the way you Think and Sell
- Chapter 4 PDF: Avoid reach-back and after-burn
- Sales Success Strategies PDF: Secret Collection of Sales Success Strategies