Let Us Help
Engage with the world’s best Enterprise Platform experts. Anant offers skilled consulting resources to clients on a short or long-term contract basis. We also have developed strategic partnerships with organizations worldwide for sourcing the right candidates. Tap into our network of professionals, find the expert you need, and experience the acceleration of progress that comes through engaging with Anant.
How it Works
- We work with you to discuss business goals and needs.
- We design a custom consulting scope and assign a certified Anant resource.
- We have a number of payment structures to fit different business needs.
What is a Dedicated Resource?
- Experts with a wide-range of enterprise platform skills from operators to engineers to architects offer their services on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis. Your business gets the service of one or more of Anant’s trusted team members who bring extensive industry experience and product expertise.
- Our professional consultants can seamlessly incorporate into your team and assist you to complete your initiatives.
Benefits of Our Resources
- Help during critical times when your business needs it most.
- Less difficulty handling a shortage in skilled resources.
- More agility in a constantly changing complex, skills landscape.
True Cloud Transformation
Nearly all (94%) businesses report either conducting workloads in the cloud or maintaining some data storage in the cloud. Hear Anant’s CEO discuss Cloud Transformation.
Deploy Cassandra with Ansible and Terraform
Learn how to use automation to set up the infrastructure for and handle the provisioning of a new Cassandra cluster.
Grafana Dashboard for Cassandra
Grafana is an open-source tool for converting data from time-series databases (TSDB) into graphs and visualizations.
Deploying Kubernetes on AWS using Terraform
Learn what Kubernetes is, how and why it is used, what it can do, and who uses it today. Set up a Linux instance on AWS, install some dependencies and deploy Kubernetes on AWS using Terraform.