Join Anant and DataStax as we walk you through the steps to get started with your cloud migration. We will be partaking in a 3 part online workshop to help lead you through the journey. We will be going over how to transform your legacy platform to a server-less cloud database and API. We will discuss planning, migrating, and fully realizing your cloud transformation. Part 2: Migrating Data to the Cloud will begin at 12 pm EST on Tuesday, September 28th. Be sure to register to join us here.
Anant and DataStax are coming together to discuss the steps involved when migrating data to the cloud. You have made the decision to move to AstraDB. We are here to go over a few of the data migration patterns. We are also going to cover some of the pros and cons of the tools that can be used in the process.
In this webinar we will be covering:
- Different migration patterns for a zero downtime migration.
- Common tools for the ETL/ongoing migration to the cloud.
- Learn why Airflow is a quintessential tool for all data practictioners.
- This is a free-to-attend webinar. No need to have your credit card out!
- The workshop will be streamed on YouTube here.
- Join the dedicated Discord server to join the discussion and have your questions answered by the presentors or the community!
- If you have any technical questions please don’t hesitate to post them to the DataStax community.
We look forward to engaging with everyone! So again, don’t miss your opportunity to start your journey to the cloud by signing up for the event on Eventbrite.
Cassandra.Link is a knowledge base that we created for all things Apache Cassandra. Our goal with Cassandra.Link was to not only fill the gap of Planet Cassandra but to bring the Cassandra community together. Feel free to reach out if you wish to collaborate with us on this project in any capacity.
We are a technology company that specializes in building business platforms. If you have any questions about the tools discussed in this post or about any of our services, feel free to send us an email!