Sitecore is one of the, if not the, leading enterprise content management system (CMS) currently out there. Its’ target users base tends to be multinational companies that have large multi-site needs.
If you’re interested in becoming skilled in this widely in-demand software solution, we recommend the following resources to get started. The current market is experiencing a large demand of Sitecore talent, alas there is not enough supply to fulfill that demand – thus many Sitecore projects are understaffed, delivered with little quality, or simply never have the chance to get off the ground like they should.
- What is Sitecore?
- Why has Sitecore become so popular?
- What is Sitecore: a developer’s view of the CMS
- Why is Sitecore getting so popular?
- Sitecore Developer Network
- Sitecore Training Programs
- Free Sitecore Developer 60-day Trial Program
- Sitecore Github Page
- Sitecore Helix Documentation
- In-session Personalization
- Setting up Solr
- Useful Sitecore Features For the Marketers